Celebrity Sexy Teeth - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / General Discussion › Celebrity Sexy Teeth

Celebrity Sexy Teeth

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1 2  

#1 2008-04-06 14:47:14

whitestteeth

Celebrity Sexy Teeth

I recently bought a product online called Celebrity Sexy Teeth and wondered if anyone else bought it what results they have experienced. I think I will return the product as I haven't seen any results at all. They claim it's a great product, but it doesn't seem to work at all. The active ingredient is hydrogen peroxide, but I can't figure out how this stuff can really stay on the teeth. Anyone out there have any experience with this product?

#2 2008-05-01 01:41:26

James
Administrator

Re: Celebrity Sexy Teeth

I believe this product is a scam

#3 2008-05-08 01:35:09

James
Administrator

Review of it added to this site:

#4 2008-05-28 15:04:29

mjrags

I can't find the return address for celebrity sexy teeth products. I was stupid and believed the testimonials and such. Now I can't find the return address to get my "fully guarranted" money back, because the product doesn't work at all. Anyone have the address or phone number for contacting or mailing back the product?

Last edited by mjrags (2008-05-28 15:06:08)

#5 2008-05-28 16:31:47

mjrags

Order Return Instructions

If you are not completely satisfied with the results of the product you have purchased, you may return your order for a refund of the purchase price by following the return instructions on this page.

Terms and Conditions for Returns:

-Returns must be shipped with in 30 days of purchase date.
-Refunds will only be processed to first time customers.
-For multiple product orders of the same item, only 1 product of the same item may be returned opened, all remaining products (including free products) must be returned unopened. S&H is non-refundable.
-Refunds are processed with in 15 business days of the return being received to the original method of payment.

Return Instructions:

1. Send your return with in 30 days of purchase with USPS, UPS, FedEX, or DHL to:

IOnlineOrder
Returns Dept. (ANRI-00000000)

-Replace "00000000" with your order number. Your order number begins with "ANRI-" and is located on your order confirmation receipt, as well as your shipment packing slip.

-It is strongly recommended that you retain a tracking number from the carrier you are sending your return with. Tracking numbers are normally available at no additional cost from UPS, FedEX, DHL, and USPS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. A Refund in the amount of the purchase price will be processed with in 15 business days of the return being received to the original method of payment. Credit will appear on your statement as
Copyright © 2005-2008  All Rights Reserved.

#6 2008-05-28 16:33:25

mjrags

Ionline
Returns dept. (ANRI-00000000)
11701 East 53rd Ave.
Denver. CO   80239

#7 2008-05-28 16:34:28

mjrags

Put your Order ID in the 00000000 place

#8 2008-05-28 18:12:17

simon07

good thing I did not try this!

#9 2008-06-01 11:19:46

Tammpa

want to know what threw up a red flag for me?  At the site where the chick gives her "testimony", she spells the word 'of course' like 'ofcorse'.  Odd.  Never seen it done like that before.  Then go to the link to order the product.  Toward the bottom it reads, "Ofcorse, if you try Celebrity Sexy Teeth and you....".  Hmmmmmm.  Didn't take long to figure out the person who wrote the testimony was the same one promoting selling it.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS DECEIVING PRODUCT!!!

Sorry, for those of you who got scammed, and hope you see your money again.

#10 2008-06-05 13:50:58

summerbreeze

I was so mad at myself. I keep failing to realize how many scammers are on the Internet. I got taken by the advertisement and ordered this product which I received today. It's going right back into the mail. I hope I get my money back.

I noticed that the packing slip is quite "vague." There is no listing of the price, etc, just the name of the product, order and shipping dates, order number and shipping method.

I did not open any of the product. From what I see this is a total scam, probably something someone cooked up in their garage and put a label on. This is a quick scam for someone to make money on. They know that not everyone will return the product.

This product is way to expensive. I am looking into purchasing the "Nova White" system. The website looks very legit, and testimonies are accompanied by photos of real people who bought the product.

#11 2008-06-12 01:59:56

bplegacy

Celebrity Sexy Teeth looks like a scam according to the Better Business Bureau.  Anyone that would like to "try" to get their money back, here is their "name" and address:

IOnline Order
11701 E 53rd Ave.
Denver, CO   80239

Good Luck!  I hope this helps someone.  (I hope they fulfill their "promise" too!)

#12 2008-06-12 02:06:23

bplegacy

OOOPS!   I guess you guys already figured that out!  Sorry  smile

#13 2008-06-18 11:23:57

Rae2314

Hey, good news to those who got scammed. Although the Celebrity Sexy Teeth is a rip off, the company they ship through (IOnline) is actually a real company (you can contact them and everything). So if you send it back to the returns dept. I'm pretty sure you'll get your money back. If not, there's a lot of contact information you can use to sue, but I think for a larger company like that they'll just return your measly $50.

#14 2008-06-27 09:40:40

Brew2

Beware-The product "Celebrity Sexy Teeth" is now using the name "Beyond Brite"  How low can they go?

#15 2008-06-29 19:17:06

James
Administrator

Where did you see beyond bright advertised? What is their website?

#16 2008-07-18 22:06:50

avonbytrish

Wish I had seen this review before purchasing.  I used my Target Visa and I just spoke with them.  If I do not get my money back from this company, Target said I have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to dispute the charges.  At least the credit card company might help.  Hope this information is helpful to someone else if you are having trouble getting a refund.

Thanks,

#17 2008-07-28 17:34:54

[email protected]

I tried Celebrity Sexy Teeth Ultra Whitening Smile Enhancer and I do not want to use any more for the fact is I have mostly caps and nothing will work on them. I have no address or place to notify them I do not want to join monthly product and do not want a charge of $50-80 a month put on  my credit charge. I hope this can help me.  Thank you, Jacqueline Dixon
5865 San Felipe St. #11
Houston, Tx 77057
713-492-0862

#18 2008-07-29 21:53:49

hortensky

Check your credit card statements ASAP!

The company selling this product (Celebrity Sexy Teeth) is stealing customer credit card information. I can personally attest to this as it happened to me less than one week after ordering (on 7-17-08) from this company. I had serious misgivings about the order after stumbling upon this product review site.

I immediately contacted my credit card company to request a reversal of the charge. Within the week someone in Texas was attempting to use our card at a gas station (repeatedly), thus causing our credit card company to flag our account with a fraud alert. Our credit card account has now been canceled. According to consumer "reviews" posted in this website, I am not alone in this.

I  have contacted the Federal Trade Commission at and the Federal Internet Crimes Center I suggest that you do the same if your credit card statement is showing fraudulent charges.

#19 2008-08-04 10:24:35

Bub

I purchased this product a few weeks ago and didn't see any results at all. I had no problem sending the product back and requested a refund. I did receive a reply that my credit card will be credited and I have now tried another product Arm & Hammer. Within three days I do notice a difference in the color of my teeth. By the way, I have used tooth soap for the past 7 years and it was hard for me to go back to regular toothpaste. After my teeth have whitened I will go back to tooth soap.

#20 2008-08-04 17:38:42

tony

sooo glad i found this site, was very close to falling for the savvy marketing. thanks!

#21 2008-08-20 23:54:55

Elven

It is always good to use your credit card when trying products like these. Credit card companies are well aware than companies who are pulling scams often promise the world and deliver a crappy song.

#22 2008-08-21 02:37:40

shinningstar

There are many fake products nowadays in the market. Good for me because I really don't believe in advertisements especially in teeth whitening products. To see is to believe.

#23 2008-08-21 10:44:06

skatss

I've never heard of it. Some products have names like that to try to get people to buy it. They PR people probably think they can fool the public into thinking that we will have smiles as glorious as the Stars without having expensive dental procedures done. Imagine, a tooth paste that will make our teeth sparkle like Tom Cruise's. I doubt it that could be done.

#24 2009-05-25 20:18:17

sbryant!

It is very important that any one that has ordered this product check their credit card statement or
God forbid, you used a debit bank card for charges by: Wellness Watchers MD.  The amount of the charge will be $29.95.  This company also belongs to the same guy that owns this bogus teeth whitening product.

Wellness Watchers MD are the ones that are supposed to issue, by email the rebates.  I NEvER received a rebate offer from them.  However, they claim that they sent me one and they claim that in the rebate offer email was a notification that if I didn't opt out of a membership in the Wellness Watchers website, that I agreed that that they could charge my credit card $29.95 a month for membership privleges.

My original 'risk free' purchase of this totally worthless product has cost me to date $290.00.

My bank is investigating.  Federal fraud charges could be filed.

This company is based in Colorado and complaints should be filed with the Colorado Attorney General.

#25 2010-02-25 15:07:07

joandrabczyk

I have also fallen victim to this scam and am appalled and embarrassed that I fell for this.  I have been on the phone with the reps for this company all day fighting for my 87.47 and 149.95 back! Additionally i was charged $40.00 from IBUILDWEALTH.  I have no idea what company this is.  Supposedly they help erase your debt and help increase your cash flow.  Seems like they are related.  My bank put a security block on my account this morning.  Thats what alerted me.  After arguing with the representatives and having them communicate with upper management, I supposed was granted my refund of $87.47 (within 10-15 days!!!) however was declined a reufnd of the $149.95 via email!  Despite their "promise" to refund me the money, I changed my debit card number and filed a complaint with the FBI.  I agree with all the comments here.  Thankfully i came across this blog.  Im so upset they tried to scam me of almost $300! Keep on fighting.  Lets get these con artists outta here.  And yes I saw the ad on !!!!  I felt it was safe bc it was on CNN! Just go and buy the whitening strips from the pharmacy or just go to the dentist.  so upset!

Pages: 1 2  
Index » General Discussion » Celebrity Sexy Teeth

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.