HELP! this is a minefield! - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › HELP! this is a minefield!

HELP! this is a minefield!

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2011-12-05 07:13:47

qunvat

HELP! this is a minefield!

Hello all,

Have just spent a couple of hours googling / Amazoning home teeth whitening kits....geewizz.

Has anyone got a GOOD product they could advise?

Here's the criteria:

Am UK based.

I have lots of crowns (I Know they wont whiten..) so its just for the teeth around it, in other words I DONT want glistening white, just a shade or two better.

I have flexible time so uncomfortable mouth guards dont bother me....

Price wise £0 - 50 is fine for the right kit.

I have sensitive teeth.

Many thanks all in advance!!

Si

#2 2011-12-06 04:09:46

qunvat

Re: HELP! this is a minefield!

...anyone?

#3 2012-03-29 05:21:40

Collin

Plus white 5 minute whitening big_smile

Cheap and works for me

#4 2012-05-09 03:46:28

jenna_james87

Hi Si

I've registered an interest in a product called naturewhite from the brighter smiles company. Looks very affordable and effective from what they've told me.

I'll let you know how I get on with it after I've tried it

Jenna

#5 2012-09-29 18:00:11

peterthompson

trust me, forget all this crazy talk, i tried them all... go to  i got 6-8 shade whiter in about 5 days, cant beat that!

#6 2012-11-24 03:10:15

Lovewhiteteeth
Banned

After reading many reviews I finally but the bullet and ordered from the site --Whiter Smile Labs d o t c o m .   Let me tell you, I am sooo amazed so far with 1) the customer service is amazing, I had a quick question before ordering, and 10 minutes later i recieved the answer... I then placed my order, and recieved my products in 3 days!!! Yes, only 3 days!! I had a tracking number 3 hours after ordering . I ordered there custom fitted trays, which are fitted and trimmed to my exact teeth impression, it came with all postage paid shipiping packaging , sent it in, and called the lab 3 days after and they said the trays were going out that day! That is just as fast or faster then my dentist said he could do it  , FOR ANOTHER $400. ,at whitersmilelabs dot com I paid 59.99. Simple and easy in the wallet. I recieved plenty of gel, and I sampled it, put in my side tooth and gum for a while and there was no irrational like when I had laser done.  So far I am extremely impressed and suggest you check out there site. You can try oters if u like, I just know this one is hassle free and I am telling from first hand experience. I wish u the best, and hope they out a law against laser whitening. It is a scam. Custom trays is the way to go.  Whitersmilelabs dot c o m. Look them up, i my son is ordering there kit now, and my neighbor who already had trays , ordered just the gel from them, and I seen the change in a matter of days. Bye!

#7 2012-12-01 17:10:06

flepgeattak
Banned

We like ONEV. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES. Rumors have it that Microsoft and Apple both are courting them. Dont let the low price scare you. This is the time to buy stocks.

#8 2013-01-16 19:48:50

Ladyk32
Website

I feel your frustration and I use to think finding a good quality product was near close to impossible. Over the years, I have use several different teeth whitening products. To help you, there is a really good article that will simply your search. You can just google: top ten teeth whitening systems to use at home

#9 2013-01-16 20:16:01

mike1968

WOW, it seems we all have the same story  haha,,, we all, or most of us tried the laser whitening, and it was $550 in the Dentist pocket, and then just a bunch of pain and results that are not noticeable, and then you are asked to repeat it again and "hopefully it will work:  lol.... i am done,,,, My friend is a Dentist, she said the best way to whiten is to get custom made trays,I called around and all even my friend said they are over $300.... then I fond a few reviews while doing my research and saw Whiter Smile Labs. They are a dental lab direct wholesaler that sells kits to the public that makes the trays, you just buy the kit, they send it to you, open it up, then make the impressions of your teeth, it took me 5 minutes, then mail to there lab, and a few days later, you have perfect trays that are the exact fitted size to your mouth. It also came with the gel, which my dentist wanted $20.00 each for... i think the kit was only $50-$60  and included all the shipping to you, and back to the lab for the impressions, then from the lab to you with final trays, and the gel... i was hesitant at first, but I called Whiter Smile Labs up and they had a money back guarantee, so i gave it a shot,.... after my first treatment, i felt a minor tingling, not much sensitivity, so they said to use first day for 10 min, then second day a15 min, then 3rd day 25-30 or so, not exact, I SAW DRAMATIC RESULTS AFTER THE 2nd USE!!! I could not believe that it worked so good, and i just used a little bit of gel, it coated the tooth perfect and did not get all over my gums. I would read around there site whitersmilelabs . c o m
I did not think it would happen so fast, i just finished my 7 day cycle, and it is a big change, custom fitted trays are the best way to go..And this company I tried and had zero issues. also if you are the type to get sensitive teeth, use Sensodine tooth paste after whitening, it makes all the difference in the world . whitersmilelabs . com :-)  hope you all the best!

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » HELP! this is a minefield!

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.