I tried this and it actually works!! - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › I tried this and it actually works!!

I tried this and it actually works!!

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2012-02-27 17:23:25

AllWhite

I tried this and it actually works!!

I take pride in my teeth, my sisters often say I am always looking in a mirror, not at my hair but at my teeth.  I of course, use this with my regular dentist visits.

What's also great, I GET A LIFETIME SUPPLY of the tooth whitening pens.  I can put one in my luggage, my purse, at work in my desk drawer.

Anyway, I took a chance on a product and it was GREAT!!!

Idol White Pens.

#2 2012-03-24 18:50:20

BrightWhiteSmiles
Banned
Website

Re: I tried this and it actually works!!

Pens are a nice, convenient way to whiten!

#3 2012-06-07 11:34:23

Walker32

The pens are a great accessory, but shouldn't be a primary substitute for tooth care in general.  Following protocol of brushing, flossing and low acidic mouthwash is still the rule of thumb at the end of the day.  And abstaining from highly acidic fruit juices, soda and other enamel penetrating liquids can extend the strength of your teeth and make dentists like myself happy.  There are great whitening kits out there like a pen or strip, but should be used in moderation.

#4 2012-11-27 07:05:23

WilliamJ999
Website

Everyone wants better things with the results as well as to carry easily anywhere. Pens are smarter to carry and even better for giving results that's why these are popular in whitening teeth.

#5 2013-01-31 01:25:34

aurident
Website

honestly, I haven't tried whitening pen. How does it cost? and does it truly works effectively and does the result maintains for a long time or not? Thanks

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » I tried this and it actually works!!

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.