Xtremeteethwhitening.com - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › Xtremeteethwhitening.com

Xtremeteethwhitening.com

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2012-06-23 18:57:40

white3556

Xtremeteethwhitening.com

Ok: I had my teeth professional whitened at a Convention in Florida. The process used Laser/LED light, and mouth tray with a gel substance, (not Hydrogen peroxide)with option of buying an at home kit with smaller version of the "laser"  light, which IS an 8 bulb blue LED light! (not a laser) OOoops or not, -on the kit?
On the "In Office Treatment/Results":
I experienced some  moderate pain, about 2-3 hours later, I treated that with aspirin, & the pain is gone next day & I have: MUCH WHITER TEETH, at least 5-6 shades whiter!
CONCERNS: The pain, and safety of product?- & The at home kit? will it work, the light isn't a laser?
ON THE AT HOME KIT:
WAS the 80$ at home kit, with light; a rip off?
WEBSITE:I cannot find anything about this company either! Except their VERY skimpy website?
SO: How can a smaller version called a "laser" in house, but at home, you can see the "LED" mark on the light- really work at home, since LED doesn't =Laser?
It consists of a headband, and batteries for the 8 blue, tiny lights powered by 3 triple A"s?

Has anyone tried this at home? I am skeptical that they may have used a laser "in house" and then sold me a bogus kit at home? 
Also: The kit contained a 2 year supply of gel, in syringes; the light, and 1 silicone rubber mouth piece, and 1 business card in a plastic case, of which all products did NOT fit into?
SUMMARY SO FAR:
I bought the kit because the "in office" procedure DID actually work, very well in fact, however I am skeptical about the extra cost of 80$ for the at home kit? Anyone else know the product/company, or used the at home system?
Thanks-Mrs. White3556

#2 2012-06-23 18:58:53

white3556

Re: Xtremeteethwhitening.com

Ok: I had my teeth professional whitened at a Convention in Florida. The process used Laser/LED light, and mouth tray with a gel substance, (not Hydrogen peroxide)with option of buying an at home kit with smaller version of the "laser"  light, which IS an 8 bulb blue LED light! (not a laser) OOoops or not, -on the kit?
On the "In Office Treatment/Results":
I experienced some  moderate pain, about 2-3 hours later, I treated that with aspirin, & the pain is gone next day & I have: MUCH WHITER TEETH, at least 5-6 shades whiter!
CONCERNS: The pain, and safety of product?- & The at home kit? will it work, the light isn't a laser?
ON THE AT HOME KIT:
WAS the 80$ at home kit, with light; a rip off?
WEBSITE:I cannot find anything about this company either! Except their VERY skimpy website?
SO: How can a smaller version called a "laser" in house, but at home, you can see the "LED" mark on the light- really work at home, since LED doesn't =Laser?
It consists of a headband, and batteries for the 8 blue, tiny lights powered by 3 triple A"s?

Has anyone tried this at home? I am skeptical that they may have used a laser "in house" and then sold me a bogus kit at home?
Also: The kit contained a 2 year supply of gel, in syringes; the light, and 1 silicone rubber mouth piece, and 1 business card in a plastic case, of which all products did NOT fit into?
SUMMARY SO FAR:
I bought the kit because the "in office" procedure DID actually work, very well in fact, however I am skeptical about the extra cost of 80$ for the at home kit? Anyone else know the product/company, or used the at home system?
Thanks-Mrs. White3556

#3 2012-07-22 22:14:04

robertfoster
Banned

Hi! I figured maybe i could get and exchange some advise.. i smoked for like 20 years, yeah, my DR> loves me HAHA  but i tried those strips and they did not work , they kept falling off and i spent $50 on them and barely did anything.. so my neighbor bought this kit that makes you custom made trays from a dental lab, same lab the dentist sends there impressions too. My dentist wanted 340.00 for these custom trays, I go the full kit with all the product to make the impressions and it only took about 3 minutes to make the Trays. And they sent me 6 Syringes of 38% gel that did not have any sensitivity to my teeth and did not irritate my gums AT ALL..... some cheap gel i bought hurt like Heck! Well Check them Out  I had luck i would say that i went7-10 shades whiter in under a week, super simple process and i got the kit in 4 days.  any one else like the trays? much better then the 50.00 i blew on those boil and bite trays that do not form to my teeth. Check them out. Im they also have a Facebook with many people leaving reviews.. the link is on there website.... Hope this works. I was told today, that when you get free info, i should do the same and pass it on to the next person... I found a site that saved me tons of cash on fixing my truck via a forum, so this is me paying it forward, taking time to write a quick review to help others as the last guy did to help me and my truck smile

#4 2012-12-25 07:53:46

vincentrussel

I had the yellow colored teeth, my dentist just treated it and gave me a toothpaste to use. It made my teeth look good.

skin care

Last edited by vincentrussel (2012-12-25 07:54:07)

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » Xtremeteethwhitening.com

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.