Anyone tried ProGel? - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / General Discussion › Anyone tried ProGel?

Anyone tried ProGel?

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2012-06-25 03:05:54

dandan

Anyone tried ProGel?

Hey guys, I just saw a commercial on TV and wanted to see if anyone has tried it.

It's called ProGel

I hadn't really thought about it, but after seeing a commercial, I decided I'd give it a try. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if they have, what were their experiences? How well did it work?

If not, does anyone know of a good system like this that has very good results?

Thanks!

#2 2012-07-27 13:03:29

Chad R.

Re: Anyone tried ProGel?

Dan- I used the progel teeh whitener and it worked fine. It's a professional whitener so of course it whitens much better than the strips and other store bought stuff I've used.  BUT it wasn't any better than the professional whiteners I've bought from dentists in the past.  By the way it was shipped from National Dental Supply, so I'm assuming they're just selling us the same pro gel they sell to dentists.  So there's no special magic about the teeth whitener they're selling on the progel tv commercial compared to buying it from a dentist.  They did send me a free sample kit to try it first which was a nice touch.  But of course I needed to order more to get my teeth really white.  They also offer a 50% discount if you sign up for one of those annoying auto-ship programs.  I got suckered in and signed up for it and forgot to call to cancel, and ta-da:  a full progel professional kit showed up a couple weeks after my sample(surprise surprise they're making money off of us by giving us a FREE sample...) But that full kit did get my teeth really white and it was much cheaper than buying from a dentist.  So I would give progel 1 star for having an auot-ship because I HATE auto-ships, and I would give it 5 stars for price and whitening.  But again I think all professional teeth whiteners would get 5 stars and I don't think progel is anything special or any better than the other professional whiteners (in my opinion).  Hope that helps.

Last edited by Chad R. (2012-07-27 13:04:55)

#3 2012-12-17 06:20:32

WilliamJ999
Website

Well I am hearing this name first time I don't know about this product but I can suggest one which gives better results that's crest whitening strips I used it quite good results it gives.

#4 2013-08-25 15:16:27

m-coon

I would like to point out for anybody who may not "catch" this play on words - This product is not what dentists use!!! This is a product similar to what dentist may sell. I assume they want you to think this is what dentists use - but it is not. It is (or is similar) to what some dentists sell to their patients. It is nowhere near as strong or as good as what dentists use. You will not get the same results that you would get if you have your dentist whiten your teeth.

#5 2013-11-14 11:17:38

aurident
Website

I'll search about this product because just like @William, it is my first time to hear about it.

Pages: 1  
Index » General Discussion » Anyone tried ProGel?

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.