braces and 3d crest toothpaste - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › braces and 3d crest toothpaste

braces and 3d crest toothpaste

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2012-09-13 05:01:18

gemmat82

braces and 3d crest toothpaste

Hello!  I am hoping someone can advise me. 

I have fixed braces, top and bottom.  I have the 'clear' braces as oppose to the metal train tracks.  I have had them on for 9 months now and I'm half way through my treatment.

I am becoming increasingly paranoid about the colour of my teeth.  No doubt about it, they are yellow!! And in my profession, beauty therapist, this does nothing for my confidence. 

Once the braces are off, I will be looking into getting my teeth whitened by my dentist, but in the mean time, I was thinking about using 3d Crest toothpaste/whitening gel. 

My concern with this is, going by reviews and knowing that it will work, it that my teeth under the brackets will remain yellow coloured once my braces are off, and the rest of the tooth white?  Am I making sense lol?  I don't want to end up with multicoloured teeth in 9 months time  (when my braces are off) that will never match up and not all be white.

Any feedback/advice would be gratefully received!  Thanks in advance smile xx

#2 2012-09-13 15:43:22

James
Administrator

Re: braces and 3d crest toothpaste

" it that my teeth under the brackets will remain yellow coloured once my braces are off, and the rest of the tooth white? "

yes, that will be the case. However, if you use bleaching gels to get rid of intrinsic stains, you can whiten the inner dentin without whitening the outside of the tooth. This will improve the whiteness of the teeth. You need to talk to your dentist about getting a stronger bleaching gel to achieve this.

good luck!

#3 2012-11-05 05:32:20

WilliamJ999
Website

Re: braces and 3d crest toothpaste

Well according to my advice before using 3d crest toothpaste/whitening gel you should consult Orthodontist to avoid any other problems.

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » braces and 3d crest toothpaste

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.