Rembrandt 2 hour whitening - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › Rembrandt 2 hour whitening

Rembrandt 2 hour whitening

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2009-01-25 08:43:27

jenkins1957

Rembrandt 2 hour whitening

This product did make my teeth a lot whiter but...... it is absolutely brutal on your gums and very painful when using.  By the last treatment, I could not take the burning and had to discontinue.  About an hour later, I had major swelling in my upper lip and now it is worse in the morning.  I look like a freak!!  I have never had this type of reaction when using a whitening product.  I will stick to Crest Strips or Go Smile which I have used before.

#2 2009-01-28 02:01:10

James
Administrator

Re: Rembrandt 2 hour whitening

The bleach leaked out of the trays and burned your soft tissue. That is the problem with ill-fitted trays.

Tray whitening is only good when trays are custom fabricated to your teeth. Stick with whitestrips for over-the-counter.

#3 2009-04-30 20:08:56

juliestevenson23
Website

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that Jenkins, but it can happen pretty easily. Thankfully your teeth will still be very white, once your gums and lip heal up! It'll just take a little time. smile

#4 2009-07-11 08:38:02

Bernie

This product should be banned for the safety of all citizens.  The first (and only) time I used the product I followed the instructions perfectly.  Then I got into the shower.  Immediately, my teeth began hurting and worst of all, my gums and lips starting burning like fire.  I had to remove the tray before I got out of the shower.  I still suffer from gum problems.  Had to go to my dentist who was as upset with me as the company for trying such a dangerous product.  And low and behold, before I could find a phone number for the product, my account was charged almost $90.  Furious and absolutely disgusted with companies who thrive on dishonesty.  And the Dr. mentioned in the flyer - no phone number - isn't even a dentist.  Do not use this product.  It is a scam and no one should have to pay for such an absusive product and the method of marketing.  Trust me.  Stick with Crest White Strips.  And try to deal with the customer service reps, Samantha, particularly, out of Asheville, NC.  Rude, liar, and unless you completely lose control with her, you can't get a word in edgewise without her talking over you.  A true rip off.

#5 2009-07-31 18:25:46

gmrbtw
Website

I read about someone who got third degree gum burns from this product. Imagine the damage that would result from repeated applications. Unacceptable customer service combined with health risks should not be tolerated.

Blane

#6 2009-08-07 18:48:39

crawfokd

Resulting Teeth Sensitivity  -- Today my dentist suggested the following things to do to overcome teeth sensitivity due to using whitening products:
Brush teeth with floride jell for 15 - 20 seconds every (possible) hour for 10 days.  Floss between the teeth to get the floride on those hidden areas of the teeth.  Take Motron (600 millagrams) every 4 hrs for up to 10 days.  If you follow this sensitivity should go away within 10 days.

#7 2009-08-18 14:14:40

whitening kit

i used the kit and it worked amazingly my teeth were very bad they were very yellow and now they are white the trays fit my mouth perfectly  my gums were fine i didnt have any problems i personally think this is an amazing product and im going to use it again later this week to  get my teeth even a little whiter.

#8 2009-09-23 20:37:25

Shyln

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers’ .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

#9 2009-09-24 21:55:31

scuffymagee

Author: scuffymagee

ey everyone. I was hesitant to purchase these strips because of all these horror stories about gum irritation, but quite simply, those of you who had gum irritation are not using the product correctly. Here are some ways to ensure you don't get gum pain:

1) when you soak the mouthpiece, be sure the water is hot enough to allow the mouthpiece to form well to your teeth

2) when forming the mouthpiece to your teeth, adjust it in such a way that the top part of the plastic is not very far up on the gum line

3) to prevent contact of the gel to the gums, use toilet paper! this sounds odd, but apply some toilet paper to the gums, covering as much as possible without covering the teeth. this also helps by drying up the gums so there's less saliva and the mouthpiece stays put better.

4) when you apply the gel, be sure there's none that's leaked out on the bottom of the mouthpiece that could burn the roof of the mouth or tongue

5) don't use the entire tube of gel for a session! doing so increases the likelihood that the gel will seep out and contact the gums.

6) we all want this whitening to be easy, but if you're serious about getting whiter teeth, sit still and close your mouth for the entire whitening time. moving around/constantly readjusting only makes things worse.

7) if you're worried still about causing irritation, don't do them all at once. space them out over the course of several days. after all, they aren't very expensive so worse case scenario you just buy more!

i hope this helps!

#10 2011-12-23 02:16:11

sugar land dentist

i feel sorry for you.but wait some days.it will be alright.
sugar land dentist

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » Rembrandt 2 hour whitening

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.