New teeth whitener NatureWhite - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › New teeth whitener NatureWhite

New teeth whitener NatureWhite

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2012-05-05 16:05:25

jenna_james87

New teeth whitener NatureWhite

Hi all

I have posted this in another thread and thought I'd share it with everyone

I found a company on twitter called brighter smiles company

Looked interesting but they are still developing it at the moment but the latest email I have from them says they are hoping to pass the final quality checks and release it with a couple of weeks

Think this might be a good idea since you don't need to wear moulds and can use it when brushing your teeth as normal

I'll keep everyone updated how I'm getting on with it after its released!

Jenna

Last edited by jenna_james87 (2012-05-05 16:15:39)

#2 2012-05-08 11:25:07

Tooth Fairy

Re: New teeth whitener NatureWhite

Hi Jenna

Thanks for your post. I am looking for a good home tooth whitening kit after an expensive and unsatisfactory attempt at the dentist. I have read their website and it looks really good. I've registered an interest too

#3 2012-05-08 16:54:22

jenna_james87

No problem hun, glad I could help. Seems they have updated the website some more as if its coming soon.

Anybody else tried them?

#4 2012-05-10 12:06:22

Tooth Fairy

I got that too! Didn't know about it removing and preventing stains though! Welcome by the way!

#5 2012-05-22 05:53:54

jenna_james87

Got mine today! Used it for the first time and my teeth feel smoother already. Hopefully won't be too long before I see a difference. I'll let you know.

Jenna

#6 2012-05-22 07:10:40

Vicki

Been searching the internet for teeth whitener and found this forum. What do people think of this product?

#7 2012-05-22 16:07:02

Brighter Smiles Company
Website

Hi everyone

I found this thread after I noticed a number of people buying NatureWhite after being referred from this website.

Glad you are happy with the product Jenna and I hope it isn't long before you start seeing the results.

When you do, can you send us your feedback so we can put it on the website?

Check out the website Vicki for real testimonials and photos. We watermark all our images to show you they are genuine photos and prevent other companies from taking them

If anyone has any questions ask away!

#8 2012-06-22 17:14:12

Vicki

Hi chris

I have a friend that is interested in getting some naturewhite with me and can see its buy one get one free.

If we both buy one, do you send 2 free ones or just the 1?

Thanks

#9 2012-06-26 14:30:35

Sarah

Vicki wrote:

Hi chris

I have a friend that is interested in getting some naturewhite with me and can see its buy one get one free.

If we both buy one, do you send 2 free ones or just the 1?

Thanks

You do I ordered two, one for me and my mum. Got four in total and paid for three. Only this month I believe

#10 2012-07-06 07:58:30

angieprice
Website

Hi Jenna,
Will be good to hear how you get on finding out more information about this product and whether it works or not.

There are a lot of products that are being released at the present, but do they work and are the ingredients safe to use.

This product says it uses FDA approved ingredients, so does that mean that it is manufactured in an FDA approved lab?

Regards

Angie

#11 2012-07-07 09:45:48

jenna_james87

Hi Angie

Had a little look into the whole FDA thing. It seems that for cosmetics, they have made a list of things that arent allowed to put them to make sure they're safe. So the fact that FDA approved ingredients are used puts my mind at rest.

Like you say there are a lot of new products coming out. I'm happy with the results so far, only use it about once a week now. It's very different to other products ive used because it really has got rid of the stains on my teeth.

Let me know how you get on

Jenna

#12 2012-07-22 22:16:29

robertfoster
Banned

Hi! I figured maybe i could get and exchange some advise.. i smoked for like 20 years, yeah, my DR> loves me HAHA  but i tried those strips and they did not work , they kept falling off and i spent $50 on them and barely did anything.. so my neighbor bought this kit that makes you custom made trays from a dental lab, same lab the dentist sends there impressions too. My dentist wanted 340.00 for these custom trays, I go the full kit with all the product to make the impressions and it only took about 3 minutes to make the Trays. And they sent me 6 Syringes of 38% gel that did not have any sensitivity to my teeth and did not irritate my gums AT ALL..... some cheap gel i bought hurt like Heck! Well Check them Out   I had luck i would say that i went7-10 shades whiter in under a week, super simple process and i got the kit in 4 days.  any one else like the trays? much better then the 50.00 i blew on those boil and bite trays that do not form to my teeth. Check them out. Im they also have a Facebook with many people leaving reviews.. the link is on there website.... Hope this works. I was told today, that when you get free info, i should do the same and pass it on to the next person... I found a site that saved me tons of cash on fixing my truck via a forum, so this is me paying it forward, taking time to write a quick review to help others as the last guy did to help me and my truck smile

#13 2012-10-30 05:30:36

WilliamJ999
Website

It is tough to say anything about that product now few product comes with good quality & few are not anyway please let us know about this product Nature white.

#14 2012-11-30 04:03:27

flepgeattak
Banned

We need to go through our current map list from our Custom Map Tuesday night testing and start picking the ones we want to keep and move to the usual daily rotations.

I will post the current rotation below this with no other info so people can just

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » New teeth whitener NatureWhite

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.