New Whitening User - Teeth Whitening Message Board & Forums

You are Here: Home / Message Board / Over-the-Counter Whitening › New Whitening User

New Whitening User

You are not logged in to add a reply.

Pages: 1  

#1 2012-05-02 23:02:41

KrisCo17

New Whitening User

After trying to navigate the mine-field of reviews, I thought I might be better off to ask my question here. I got my braces off in January and am looking to add a bit of pizaz to my smile by making it a little bit whiter. Any recomendations for whitening products? I don't have a history of sensitive teeth.

#2 2012-05-03 21:35:36

James
Administrator

Re: New Whitening User

Hi Kris,

I recommend trying one of the over the counter whitening products first. how about trying one of the whitestrip products?

good luck

#3 2012-05-05 16:01:57

jenna_james87

Hi Kris

I am also just starting out in trying to find a good teeth whitener since there is no way I am wanting to pay dentist prices!

I found a company on twitter called the brighter smiles company and found their website on google. They have a product called naturewhite.

They are still in the process of making the product but it sounds like a good alternative to the dentist. And if they are right in saying it'll be about £10 for 2 months I'm thinking about giving it a go. Especially since I don't have to wear moulds or anything

When it's released I'll keep you updated on how I'm getting on with it

Jenna

#4 2012-08-20 01:46:15

JasonP
Banned

I think you should get a pair of custom fitted trays, that way you do not need to put alot of gel in ht tray like a regular boil, and bit tray. I got mine made atthere gel filled the tray perfect, not a ton where it will cause sensitivity and there gel also has special agents to protect against that. i think the strips, a regular size box at Walmart is almost the same cost as a full kit with the trays and gel from   good luck smile

#5 2012-09-01 02:58:46

robertfoster
Banned

Yup! worked for me too!!!

#6 2012-10-18 07:34:26

WilliamJ999
Website

You can use any whitening product because as you don't have any problem with teeth I would like to suggest you to prefer Crest whitening strips as I have heard many good reviews about it.

#7 2012-11-05 11:17:38

rroodhardt
Website

jenna_james87 wrote:

I found a company on twitter called the brighter smiles company and found their website on google. They have a product called naturewhite.
Jenna

I'd be cautious of any product that you find without first looking for reviews on an independent website like this one.

Having googled the website I can't say that the website looks particularly good either.. just my opinion

#8 2013-01-16 19:43:41

Ladyk32
Website

To help you with your search, there is a great article that list top whitening products .Just google top ten teeth whitening systems to use at home. You will sure to find this article very resourceful and helpful

#9 2013-06-21 09:05:55

henryknox

"If you have sensitive teeth, I'd advise you to give Power Swabs' professional teeth whitening products a chance. It's really effective and you don't have to worry about procedural teeth sensitivity at all. You can see the results within minutes, so definitely check it out Powerswabs website!
Good luck and keep smiling! smile "

Pages: 1  
Index » Over-the-Counter Whitening » New Whitening User

Board footer

Home    Reviews/Ratings    Simulator    Articles    FAQ    Message Board    Advisory Board    About/Contact
© 2010 TeethWhiteningReviews.com. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.